Below are our currently available positions:
- Marketing & Customer Service Associate (Full-time), Boston, MA
- Sales Operations Coordinator (3 open positions), Nashville, TN | Memphis, TN | Cleveland, OH
Marketing & Customer Service Associate
Full-time | Entry-level | Salary: $40,000/year
Do you want to make an impact in a fast-paced health tech startup? Are you passionate about helping aging, blind and disabled consumers?
QMedic is seeking a motivated entry-level Marketing & Customer Service Associate to take on key marketing, operations and customer service responsibilities in an exciting and nimble startup environment.
Developed and launched by a team from MIT, QMedic is a fast-growing healthcare technology startup with a consumer footprint in 48 states and Fortune 500 clients including Anthem, Centene, Blue Cross Blue Shield and United Healthcare. Our proactive medical alert service has received awards from the National Institutes of Health, the Cleveland Clinic, AARP and Amazon Web Services for enabling aging, blind and disabled consumers to live independently at home.
As a Marketing & Customer Service Associate in our Boston Headquarters, you will help run point on daily operations and marketing communications. You must have an enduring interest in supporting at-risk consumers and a knack for patient and empathetic customer service.
The Marketing & Customer Service Associate role is ideal for recent graduates that care deeply about working at the intersection of operations, marketing, customer service and social impact.
- The Marketing & Customer Service Associate serves as primary point of phone/email contact for customers and partners.
- Fulfilling customer orders (testing units/packaging/shipping) and coordinating installs with field service staff and health plan members as required.
- Leading online marketing and social media outreach, and writing engaging content, to drive lead generation and conversion across enterprise and consumer channels.
- Managing applications, renewals and business insurance documentation to ensure QMedic stays in compliance with state, federal and client mandates & guidelines.
- Developing fluency with QMedic’s end-to-end products and services; troubleshooting customer issues via telephone, email and live chat.
- You must be adaptable and have a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Be willing to search for solutions vs. ask for solutions.
- Good writing skills and knack for online marketing, social media and SEO.
- Experience in Photoshop, InDesign and HTML/CSS a plus.
- Language proficiency in Spanish or Chinese a plus (many of our subscribers are non-English speakers).
- Bachelors Degree from 4-year accredited university required.
- GPA of 3.5+ required.
- 2 references—2 professional or 1 professional/1 academic—will be required prior to hire.
- Must relocate to the Greater Boston Area.
Sales Operations Coordinator, Part-time (Multiple Locations)
Nashville, TN | Memphis, TN | Cleveland, OH
We are seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator who values hustle and persistence to serve on the frontlines of QMedic’s operations in the States of Tennessee and Ohio. The ideal candidate will be comfortable building relationships with client care coordinators who make referrals for QMedic's service in the home. Previous experience in healthcare sales and marketing is a plus.
The primary objective of this position is to generate qualified leads and referrals for QMedic's service by performing in-person and telephonic outreach to client care coordinators throughout Ohio.
Occasionally, the Sales Operations Coordinator will also be required to complete in-home installs of QMedic's service in members' homes.
This role will be a remote part-time W2 position.
- 10-20 hours/week
- Reaching out to care coordinators at health plan partner organizations to maximize lead generation for QMedic's service.
- Identifying and deploying strategies to improve customer service and patient and care coordinator satisfaction.
- Installing QMedic’s service in members' homes in the Nashville area, and ensuring user and client satisfaction before, during and after each install.
- Ideal candidate has experience working with care coordinators and/or high-risk patients.
- You love marketing/sales/lead generation and value persistence in relationship building.
- Patience and sincerity are key—you must be friendly, sociable and a great communicator.
- For work-related travel to meet clients or conduct installs, candidates must own and insure their vehicles. All installs will take place in the State of Tennessee or Ohio and so candidates will need to furnish a valid Tennessee/Ohio driver’s license and proof of vehicle insurance prior to hire.
- Must be fingerprinted and background checked in State of Tennessee or Ohio before hire; must participate and be certified in elderly sensitivity training prior to first install.
- Part-time W2 employment is contingent upon passing criminal background check.
- $20/Hour + performance-based commission
- Gas costs will be covered for all company-related car travel and installations.