Cellular Medical Alert Service
Please note that you are purchasing a lease of QMedic's service and that QMedic retains ownership of the equipment throughout the duration of the lease.
- This service is recommended only if your home has good cellular coverage. Otherwise, we recommend purchasing landline service.
- Super-simple to install—plug in and done!
- Waterproof help button enables 24/7/365 access to QMedic's emergency call center.
- No battery recharge required for help button (2-year battery life).
- 24/7 proactive data alerts & wellness reports for caregivers (e.g. motion, sleep, non-wear, out of range).
- Exceptional 2-way base station speaker and device range covering most 1-2 bedroom homes and yards.
- System self-tests and monitors battery levels of device and base station 24 hours/day.
- No cancellation fees or contracts required.
- Free ground shipping throughout 50 U.S. States (please note that premium fees apply on expedited overnight and 2-day shipping).