Landline Medical Alert Systems
Please note that you are purchasing a lease of QMedic's service and that QMedic retains ownership of the equipment throughout the duration of the lease.
- Landline medical alert system requires active landline phone connection in your home. Otherwise, if you have good AT&T coverage in your area, please purchase QMedic's in-home cellular medical alert system.
- Simple 5-minute, one-time setup.
- You have your choice of medical alert bracelet (wrist) or medical alert pendant (neck) for the waterproof help button.
- Waterproof help button enables 24/7/365 access to QMedic's emergency call center.
- No battery recharge required for help button (2-year battery life).
- Proactive data & wellness reports available for caregivers.
- Exceptional 2-way base station speaker and device range covering most 1-2 bedroom homes and yards.
- Home medical alert system self-tests and monitors battery levels of device and base station 24 hours/day.
- No cancellation fees or contracts required.
- Free ground shipping throughout 50 U.S. States.